PROUDLY IN OUR 37th YEAR of BUSINESS! 1986-2023
In Missouri we Serve: WEST St Louis County, SOUTH St Louis County, and JEFFERSON County
October 15, 2023
Dear Customers and Potential Customers,
* Our 2023 schedule is full and Winter will soon have us pausing on cleaning & staining work.
* Regarding new requests for inspections & proposals, at this time we will be putting these in the queue to be addressed likely early Summer of 2024 for work on the 2nd half of our 2024 schedule.
* Thank you for visiting our website and hopefully we can help you in the upcoming service year!
If you are looking for a company to Refinish or Maintain your wood siding, deck, or fence then you have come to the right place!
* At CTS we have been helping homeowners and businesses maintain their exteriors since 1986!
* We are a local, family owned and run, small business that provides personal attention to your specific project and needs.
* We Specialize in exterior residential and commercial siding & deck cleaning, repairing, carpentry, siding replacement, staining, and painting.
At CTS you have reached a Quality Driven company that treats our Customers the way we want to be treated, with Respect.
Thank you for taking time to inquire about our services and we hope we can help you, possibly for many years to come!
You might be wondering, "What are we up against? Why is my house, deck or fence looking so bad?" or "What is causing it to crack, warp, or even fall apart?".
The answer is relatively simple. No matter where we live or what we do to avoid it, virtually all exterior surfaces will succumb to the unsightly and degenerative affects of algae and mildew growth. There are many stages of algae and mildew. In its simplest form you will see basic black spores growing on the substrate (surface), and at its worst you will see it heavy enough that it can soften the surface beyond repair. Moisture feeds the growth of algae and mildew, so the wetter the surface the faster the growth. Sun, rain, snow, and even shade are factors that contribute to the problem.
Is there any hope? Absolutely, and by taking a few simple steps you can not only reduce the growth of algae and mildew, but you can considerably extend the life of the surface! By cleaning it free of algae and mildew, followed by an application of the right coating, you will have it looking great and can rest assured that your efforts will go a long way in preserving the integrity of the wood for many years.
All types of wood such as cedar, pine, fir, redwood, pressure treated lumber, and even hardwoods need protection. As you can imagine, it is much less expensive to maintain it than it is to replace it.
If you are interested in an estimate then please use the Contact Us page or call us today. We look forward to helping you!